– Sakkijha Diamond
Description of the project:
Sakkijha is one of the famous Jewelry and Diamonds traders, and has many branches, the branch we relocate was the only one in Taj Mall, which was requested to be relocated.
Through a request by Taj mall management before evacuating the rented area of Sakkijha to restore the branch show area naked as before, and it was one of the extreme challenges that we really face in this project as follows:
- 1.No working and activities during the mall working hours.
- 2.Working and activities should be silent and no work noise was allowed.
- 3.The main integrates, lifts, and main outlets must not be used
- 4.We have been allowed to work only at 10:00pm to 7:00am
- 5.And here are the duties assigned to us:
- 5.1 To disassembly, packing and moving the Show furniture
- 5.2 To disassembly, packing and moving Secoreet doors and frames
- 5.3 To disassembly, packing and moving Advertising panel
- 5.4 To disassembly, packing and moving lighting plant
- 5.5 To disassembly, packing and moving surveillance cameras
- 5.6 To disassembly, packing and moving expensive wooden decoration
- 5.7 To disassembly, packing and moving the decorative foreseeing
- 5.8 To disassembly, packing and moving floor granite tiles
- 5.9 Gather and move the base course left materials
- 5.10 To disassembly, packing and moving Central air conditions ducts
- 5.11 To pull out and moving the electricity lighting and plumping plants
** Note: the up mentioned were planned to be disassembled, pictured, and moved in a very good condition for later use.
* Duration of project: 10 working days * No. of packers: 8 * No. of supervisors: 2 * No. of logistics support: 1 * No. of carpenters 1 + 2 assistants * No. of electrician: 1 + 1assistant * No. of black smiths: 1 + 1 assistant * Time frame: delivered on time with 1 day delay * Rate of shrink: 10% of infrastructure items * Rate of damage: 0%
Photo illustrates the whole story in pictures
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
–If you need product or project advice, technical support, or have any other questions, we're here to help.